I was reading through Wendy Hearn: Metalwork, Fusing, Lampwork Beads blog, and she was participating in this idea. It’s sort of like the One world One heart giveaway that I participated in earlier this year. It sounds like fun, and I couldn’t resist, so I’m now participating as well.
Here’s the nitty gritty.
Creative people are adventurous! So, if you’re creative and would like to participate, please send me a comment and the first five people will receive something (handmade by me!) from me in the mail. In return, all you have to do is “pay it forward”- please see the rules, restrictions and limitations below.
Here are the rules, and happy posting!
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. But I hope you will. This will be something made from the heart.
2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.
3. It will be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be!
5. In return, all you need to do is cut and paste this text on your Blog (from “Creative People are…” and create five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.6. Send your mailing address after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post on your own blog to pay this forward. Would love it if you could join in!!!
To help me in choosing what to make and send you, I will be reading through your blog to get an idea of your likes and dislikes so that I hope you get something that you will love!
So what are you waiting for? Get that comment in before someone beats you to it! It’s not everyday you get a free handmade gift in the mail. : )